City of Richmond Ethics Board
The Ethics Board is a 5 member volunteer board which oversees the Ethical Standards for the City of Richmond. The board meets as needed, however meets usually every May after the Financial Disclosure Forms are submitted by Elected Officials or Candidates seeking office for the City of Richmond.
The Board may have a Special Called Meeting if any ethic violations have been reported which may require a hearing procedure.
City Clerk- Lisa Cassity
(859) 623-1000 ext 1103
Richmond Ethics Board Members
Meets as needed | City Hall Conference Room | 5 Volunteer Members | 3 Year Term
- Garrett T. Fowles | LEGAL COUNSEL, Non-voting Member
- Brooke Bowman | Expires: 1/10/2022 – Order 19-27
- Wes Browne | Expires: 1/10/2022 – Order 19-27
- Robert C. Moody | Expires: 4/08/2020: Order 17-33
- Cecile Schubert, CHAIR | Expires: 4/08/2020: Order 17-33
- Susan Vanstone | Expires: 4/08/2020: Order 17-33