- This event has passed.
First Day of Swim Lessons
June 3, 2018 - June 4, 2018
Session Begin Date
|Session 1: June 4||9:30am/7:20pm (60 mins)|
|Session 2: June 11||9:30am/7:20pm (60 mins)|
|Session 3: June 18||7:20pm (60 mins)|
|Session 4: June 25||9:30am/7:20pm (60 mins)|
|Session 5: July 9 with Tiny Tots||9:30am/7:20pm (60 mins)|
|Session 6: July 16 with Tiny Tots||9:30am/7:20pm (60 mins)|
|Session 7: July 23 with Tiny Tots||9:30am/7:20pm (60 mins)|
Swim lessons are held Monday through Thursday and are offered at the times listed. Fridays are considered make-up days in case of inclement weather or an unforeseen circumstance.
SWIM LESSON LEVELS- $55 per child
Level 1 (Parent Child), Level 1(no parent), Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5
Click here for swim lesson descriptions
These levels will be offered each session. Classes may cancel if minimum (3 students) is not met.
Tiny Tots Lessons–$55
Parent/Child classes- Ages 6 months-2 years
Children must wear Swim diapers & Vinyl pants ($3 at front desk)
Class will cancel if minimum is not met.
- A decision to move a child up or down a level might be made at poolside depending on the skill level.
- Maximum 10 students per class/Minimum 3 people.
- Fridays are make up days– for when classes are cancelled by us.
- If student signs up for classes and fails to show, then a makeup will NOT be offered.
- Students and/or parents will be called by Swim Lesson Coordinator if the classes are cancelled.
- Please mark your calendar, no reminder calls before class.
*Refund Policy: Anyone who would like a refund on an activity must complete a Request for Refund form 10 days in advance of the scheduled class. If the request is approved, prorated refunds will take 10-14 business days to process and will be issued in a check from the City of Richmond. A $5 processing fee will be assessed as well. Request for Refund Form: Request for Refund form-Activities-facilities