This Department is responsible for maintaining general accounting records for the City, billing and collection of Property Taxes, and Fees and Permits. All expenditures are disbursed through this Department. Finance conducts continuous analysis of the City’s revenues and expenditures and prepares related financial and statistical reports for the City. This Department is also responsible for the operation and collection of parking meter revenues.
Payments to the Finance department can be made in-person, placed into the drop box in front of City Hall, or mailed. Only property tax and parking tickets may be paid online. We accept cash, personal check, cashier’s check, and money order.
Per Order 21-40, The City of Richmond will extend the filing deadline and due date for payments for the Occupational License Fees on Net Profits from April 15, 2021 until May 17, 2021.
Finance Department Forms
- Business License Application – Business Notification Listing
- Penalties for not having a Business License
- Itinerant Business License Application
- Request to Change Mailing Address
- Request To Close City of Richmond Business License Account
- Employer’s Quarterly Return of License Fee Withheld
- Amended Employer’s Quarterly Return of License Fee Withheld
- Net Profits License Fee Return
- Reconciliation of Richmond License Fee Withheld
- Monthly Return of Hotel-Motel Room Tax
- W-9 Form