The City of Richmond is proud to present the Millstone Festival. This event will celebrate the history of Richmond and all that our community has to offer. The name of this festival takes inspiration from the City’s newest downtown pocket park, Millstone Park. The festival will be on Saturday, October 2nd, 2021.
Richmond’s Historic Downtown District has a long and storied history with the milling industry -we want to honor that heritage and take the opportunity to celebrate!
This event is open to food vendors and general vendors; general vendors will be placed on Main Street. There will be live entertainment in front of the courthouse, as well as different activities held throughout the day, including a homebrew contest, chili cook-off, and more!
Booth information (prices and deadline):
- Downtown businesses – TBA
- All other businesses – TBA
- Applications will be accepted as received and a selection committee will select vendors to be accepted to the event; each completed application will be stamped with the date received
- Applications must be fully completed in order to be considered; packet will not be considered for inclusion unless application, list of items sold, and payment are attached
- Vendors that do not get selected will receive a refund check from City Hall
More information will be available at a later date. For questions please contact 859-623-8753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run Richmond Marathon & 5K
- Half Marathon Run (16 minute/mile pace limit; 3 hour 30 minute max) and 5K Run/Walk
- Commemorative performance T-shirts
- Overall & Age Group Awards
- Finishers’ Medals for both races
- Free Race Photos, Post Race Massage, and DJ
- Scenic course through Eastern Kentucky University, downtown Richmond, and the scenic countryside
- Hotel/motel courtesy room blocks for out of town runners (Coming Soon!)
- Race Pacers (Thanks, ForWord Running/Pacing) for the 13.1
- Virtual Runner/Walker opportunity ($50.00 registration/donation – We ship commemorative shirt, bib, and finisher’s medal)