The City of Richmond is proud to present the Millstone Festival. This event will celebrate the history of Richmond and all that our community has to offer. The name of this festival takes inspiration from the City’s newest downtown pocket park, Millstone Park. The festival will be on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.
Richmond’s Historic Downtown District has a long and storied history with the milling industry -we want to honor that heritage and take the opportunity to celebrate!
This event is open to food vendors and general vendors; general vendors will be placed on Main Street. There will be live entertainment in front of the courthouse, as well as different activities held throughout the day, including a homebrew contest, chili cook-off, and more!
Booth information (prices and deadline):
- Downtown businesses – $0
- All other businesses/food vendors – $50
- Applications will be accepted as received and a selection committee will select vendors to be accepted to the event; each completed application will be stamped with the date received
- Applications must be fully completed in order to be considered; packet will not be considered for inclusion unless application, list of items sold, and payment are attached
- Vendors that do not get selected will receive a refund check from City Hall.
- The deadline to submit an application AND payment is July 30th.
For questions please contact 859-623-8753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Music Schedule:
We will be featuring live music performances in front of the Madison County Courthouse throughout the event to add fun, excitement, and yet another thrilling draw to our inaugural Millstone Festival! Band information will be released at a later date.
1PM – 3PM: TBA
8PM – 10PM: TBA
All alcohol must be consumed inside the festival boundaries. Consumption or carrying of open alcohol containers is not permitted outside of the established festival boundaries and anyone caught consuming offsite could face punishment in accordance with established alcohol laws. Guests under the age of 21 ARE NOT PERMITTED, under any circumstance to purchase or consume alcohol during the event. If discovered to be underage and in possession of alcohol legal punishments could occur.
- Dreaming Creek Brewery (facebook.com/dreamingcreekbrewery/)