Summer Fun Adventure Day Camp
The Summer Fun Adventure Camp is a day camp for children who have just completed Kindergarten to children who have just completed 5th grade. Camp will be held Monday thru Friday from 8:00am-3:00p with drop-off at 7:45am. We will also be able to accept 25 children per session for Post-Camp. This will be from 3:00pm-5:00pm each day of camp. There is a separate fee for Post-Camp. Payment is due before camp begins. This fee covers the cost of field trips, swimming, arts & craft supplies, games, a processing fee and staff.
2018 Summer Fun Adventure Day Camp location will be at 321 North Second Street Richmond KY 40475.
We will offer eight, one-week sessions this summer. 50 Campers total will be able to sign up for each session. Parents are responsible for packing their child’s lunch each day and snacks- unless otherwise noted. Registration will be available online or in person on April 3. The Parks & Recreation department is located at 345 Lancaster Ave.
Campers will get to experience Lake Reba Park and Paradise Cove and Adventure Falls throughout the summer.
- Session 1: Nature Week June 4th – June 8th
- Session 2: Movies Come to Life June 11th – June 15th
- Session 3: Swim Lesson Week June 18th – June 22nd Additional fee applies ($115-$120)
- Session 4: Olympic Week June 25th – June 29th
- NO CAMP JULY 3rd – JULY 7th
- Session 5: Holiday Week July 9th – July 13th
- Session 6: Animal Week July 16th – July 20th
- Session 7: Cool Jobs Week July 23rd – July 27th
- Session 8: Decades Week July 30th – Aug 3rd
Activities at Lake Reba include outdoor games, scavenger hunts, hiking, swimming, and crafts. Activities at the other camp sites include field trips, arts and crafts, games, water games, and lots of fun!
**Please note: Themes are subject to change and activities will include, but are not limited to the weekly theme.**
(Prices are the same online or in person, credit card transaction fee may apply. Limited credit card transactions available in-person.)
- $60.00 – 1 Week Session without Post Camp (if you sign up prior to May 15).
- $65.00 – 1 Week Session without Post Camp (if you sign up prior to May 15).
- $25.00 each Post-Camp 1 Week Session. Must pre-pay. No prorating.
*There will be one designated SWIM WEEK. There will be an additional fee to register this week.
We are offering TWO potential discounts for Summer 2018:
- Returning Child Discount: $5 off/session– Your child MUST have attended at least one complete session during summer 2017.
- Multi-Child Discount: $5 off/session– You must register more than one child for Summer Camp.
- Each child is only eligible for ONLY ONE discount/child/session
- You MUST ask for these discounts—they will not automatically be applied. If you forget to ask, we will not be able to refund discounts at a later date. If you register for additional sessions, you MUST ask for these discounts, we will not automatically apply them. Discounts are NOT available when registering online. Applications must be competed in-person or mailed to 345 Lancaster Ave. Richmond, KY 40475 in order to receive the eligible discount.
*Call the Parks & Recreation Department for more information 623-8753.
Applications & Registration
Printable Application available March 26th – To be completed and returned in-person to 345 Lancaster Ave.
Complete Registration Includes: Must be signed or initialed online.
- Registration form
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Medical Release Form
- Waiver of Liability
REGISTER ONLINE: Click here.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION PACKET: Click here.